Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Round 2 - recruiting photographers

Spring is springing, the sun is (momentarily) shining, and I'm feeling like it's time to play another round of The Compound Word project.

Would you like to join in?

Not only can you start getting your lateral thinking skills in order, but you might also want to take part as a photographer this time! I have some slots free*** and all it requires is for you to take (or dig out from your archives) a photograph which illustrates a word which I will mail out to you next week. You will have about a week to get your photo back to me before the game begins.



If you'd like to be a photographer this round, will you please drop me an email at alisonhudson03@hotmail.com asap, and I'll get back to you with all the details.

*** Edited to say all slots for photographers are filled for this round - thanks so much to all those who offered to help!

6 comments:

  1. Look forward to it. It was fun last time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another round is coming! I'm awful at it, but it sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do at all well last time, but perhaps I could take a picture or two? Let me get this right - you tell us what the word is yes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Ali for kicking off another round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! I missed signing up for the photography because of the doll project but excited to play along xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the chat, but please, no guesses and no spoilers!